Website ShowMed Limited
Caring Face of Events
ShowMed is one of the largest providers of medical care to the events and sports industry across the UK. Working with clients such as Manchester United, Coventry City FC, Leigh Sports Village, Academy Music Group venues and many more!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can work unsupervised delivering the companies event logistics. It will be your responsibility to ensure that everything ShowMed needs to be in place, in order to provide gold standard medical care, is organised and delivered in time for the event.
ShowMed currently averages 3-5 events per day, every day, across the UK. This role is therefore vital in ensuring the operation runs smoothly.
- Ensuring medical equipment is audited and compliance records maintained.
- Monitoring stock levels of medical equipment both at client venues and the main stores.
- Managing a fleet of ambulances by maintaining the hygienic standards required and monitoring the stock levels on each vehicle whilst also being required to transport the vehicles to events on occasion.
- Ensuring all company vehicles are road worthy and ready for use.
- Liaising with the Clinical Operations Manager to fulfill event equipment plans, making sure the correct medical equipment are on site in time for the event.
- Travelling to our clients/venues on an adhoc basis to undertake equipment audits.
- Supporting the Resource Co-Ordinator’s team to aid each other in fulfilling client’s needs.
- Taking a full part in a weekly Operations Team meeting.
- All of the above is managed using the companies IT Software platform.
- Must be able to keep calm under pressure.
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willingness to travel nationwide to our clients
- Flexible approach to working hours / Occasional work on weekends
- Experience of dealing with sensitive information.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Ability to use own initiative and great problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and not be too precious in diversifying (wearing different hats!).
- Have the ability to ensure attention to detail.
- Good at communicating at all levels and not afraid to question.
- You should also be a dab hand with a power washer/mop and bucket!
If you are looking for an independent role where you can contribute to the success of a growing nationwide company then we would love to hear from you!
Please Note: Although this role is primarily based at our CQC registered location in Bolton on a full time basis of 40 hours per week Monday-Friday, the position uses an annualised hours format with no set Rota to account for busy peaks and troughs. Weekend working is required as and when needed. Any extra hours worked can be taken back in lieu.
- Uniform provided following successful probation period
- Free On-Site parking
- Company events
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Blue Light Card Membership
Salary: £24,000 pa
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.