Since 1999, ShowMed has been providing event medical services to an array of customers across the UK in the sport and entertainment industry. We are now looking to expand our team of Paramedic’s to service venues and events in Birmingham.
* Are you looking to expand your clinical knowledge and experience within a defined clinical governance framework ?
* Are you looking to work with a top team at a great company with a collective aspiration of being the #CaringFaceOfEvents ?
* Are you wanting to work for an exciting forward thinking CQC registered organisation at some of the UK’s largest events ?
About the position:
· You will provide treatment to patients at public and private events across the UK.
· You will work alongside Nurses, Doctors, First Aiders, Technicians, ECA’s and other Paramedics within a scope of practice.
· You will have access to high quality CPD and mentoring opportunities.
* To be fully registered with the HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council).
* To possess the desire to offer the best possible patient care; a tenacious approach to completing clinical records and above all going that extra mile for our service users.
* To be fit for the role – both physically and emotionally equipped for the demands that pre-hospital care offers.
* To demonstrate the ability to be flexible.
* To be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
* To be driven and eager to learn.
*Desirable – To hold Blue Light Emergency Response Driving.
If you think this sounds like you:
If you think you are a good match then we want to hear from you! Visit our application form to register your interest in working with ShowMed and upload your CV along with evidence of your current level of skill and qualifications, we’ll then be in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
To apply for this job please visit staff.showmed.com.